Friday, January 10, 2014

Day #6

okay I am getting scared... I am reading good and bad stuff about this low carb diet
that's just the plain ole truth
I am sticking to it!!! I am not going to throw in the towel... but I am on the fence..
I am LOVING the weight loss results, but wondering about all the saturated fat I am eating
hummm we will see


eggs with cheese and coffee with cream 


2 salads with cucumber, avocado, chicken and blue cheese dressing 


the carb tally 


I actually ate this twice today 


and snacked on too many of these

I feel like a thief. Certain people I am not telling that I am doing low carb... hum why? I think because it feels almost wrong to eat butter, eggs, beef, cheese and mayo and lose weight 
Like I am cheating 

Is this a sign of induction? 
craziness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive