Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

maybe I should change the title of my blog? nah... but it is a New Year and there are many New beginnings


So I have chosen to be accepting of the New beginnings and to embrace them, not to be sad, but happy for the path that is before me. Try to be a better person in 2014... I feel I lost my way a little bit in 2013, so I need to focus a bit more and find out how to like myself and the choices I make, at least to understand them... no I understand them, but I don't always agree with my choices.... is it time for the ole rubber room for me??


so this morning I got up and made a 7 day meal plan for myself


I had toyed with the low carb idea ... but I am too chicken ... I  know what works for me so I am going to stick with it, I tried to go to low in my calories so I don't think I am even going to count calories this year





after the meal plan I made a grocery list 


I need a few things from the ole Vitamin shop... I added Quest bars in because I FREAKIN LOVE THEM!!!!! 


gotta go to Ralphs and Food 4 Less or Sprouts... I don't know where I will land but this is what I need :P 


and more 


but for sure Costco, best prices on eggs, Fage, carton egg whites... ya just can't beat Costco on some things... now other things Costco is a complete rip... but that's another blogger

so I have pretty much the same goals and "resolutions" as everyone else... yadda yadda yadda 

but my home life has changed a bit and I have my computer room back so I will be blogging more 
I always enjoyed it when I had free access to my computer

so here's to a healthy and happy 2014!!



Hope to be seeing more of the blogging community but less of a happier me 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice organized start to 2014! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive