Sunday, January 26, 2014

well of course not


I ate way too much hummus and carrots today!!! soo yummo 


breakfast 


I love this stuff :) it's an acquired taste I am told 



a treat 


some meal prep for the week. Turkey meat balls 


and stocking up on nut butters 
ahhhh yummo!! 




Greek yogurt with strawberries
I think next week I will try Greek yogurt with nut butter!! 


some crock pot chicken for the week 
2 chicken breasts, some Franks Red Hot sauce and some Pico Pica and 5 hours later..
Viola 


I tried my hand at home made protein bars 


super yummy but I don't think I will make them again
they are in the freezer... safely tucked away so I don't eat the whole friggin batch!!

oh and maybe some M&M's 

but I didn't take a picture of those....
well of course not!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! It's so wonderful to see you still blogging away and STILL so successful! It really warms my heart. :)
    -- Karen (fitcetera in my former blogging life)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive