Sunday, January 26, 2014

What relaxes me

Last week was exhausting. 


Emotionally more than physically... but when my emotions run high I don't sleep well... so this all ties together... throw in a district meeting full of all the tempting goodies 


recipe for exhaustion!! no I didn't eat any :) 

any ways... I did try the new Quest flavor 


amazing!! but I don't... shouldn't... buy these bars they are so freakin good!!! and when I eat too much whey it makes me all bloated 

so what do I do when I need to relax? First things first WORK OUT!!!!


then an Arrow marathon (to be continued today) and Instagram recipe searching 
all the recipe's I want to try 











I sweat I am such a spaz!!! 


I copy all these, have these big plans to make them ...

then nuttin honey 

oh well it's fun ... My Mom was a recipe collector and loved to read recipe books, she must have passed the love onto me 

so today? cooking a bit, laundry and some more Arrow 

tootles 





3 comments:

  1. You always inspire me to keep on keeping on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes read cookbooks for fun. They don't tempt me so it's harmless entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quest bars are verboten in my house. They taste like MORE to me. :)
    I'm so tickled that you're still fighting the good fight, Karla.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive