Monday, January 13, 2014

when you can't sleep ... you blog

up with the chickens this morning 


i think I am getting sick.. boo... I NEVER get sick ... sad face 




2 egg whites 


low carb tortilla with mustard, dill relish and turkey 


some of the ole green stuff and some dressing
I need to do the major refrigerator clean out this week and get some veggies back in the refrigerator 


blueberries and Greek yogurt 


almonds
1/4 cup oats, 1 T flax, 1 T hemp and 2 t chia 


4 whites and 2 T guacamole 


some SF french vanilla in my coffee... I may have snuck in some cream... nom nom 
and I will have 2 shakes made with almond milk 
one after I work out and a casein shake when I get home 

and my digits for da day 





2 comments:

  1. Broccoli I just love it too. My weekly menu plan is low carb, high fat, moderate protein ..... some exercise and good sleep - life is good.

    Have been living this lifestyle for over five years and wouldn't change it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the lite lime Newmans dressing? its YUM. I have it all the time. Hard to find though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive