Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dude!!! concentrate!!

my pictures are all a tad bit blurry 


I need to focus more  


broccoli, Margarine light and some Parmesan
is it light margarine... or margarine light? 


egg white omelet
onions, mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes and some strawberries  


this is freakin me out!! lol 


90 calorie SF Vitatop 
I might have had ... one.. two 
okay okay okay I had THREE!!! 
sue me 

so danged good! and it was only 270 calories!


Whole Foods lunch 
too much chicken though... I didn't finish it 


killer Costco find 


okay I do not like this yogurt 
Chobani 
sorry I am a Fage gal 100%!!
last of this nasty stuff 
thank you 


2 shakes in the day 
One in the morning with unsweetened almond milk I use as  creamer for my coffee 
and my last meal 

nummo!!! 

tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Chobani tastes chalky to me--Fage all the way as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive