Sunday, February 16, 2014

today's plan in da weeee hours of da morn

I was up at 3:30 cooking... fish, broccoli and some hard boiled eggs. I also threw together a kale salad
I feel better when I make good food choices 

 

today's plan of attack 
I work so this is my brown bag o' food 
add a shake in the morning (as a coffee creamer) 


and a shake at night and viola!! 
I am taking all the nut butters into work to one of my managers 
he will love them :) 

I have a busy next few days. Work and the management conference 
I didn't do the whole nail, eyebrow dealeo yesterday.. too tired! 
so I am off to work 
tootles
Have a great day 




2 comments:

  1. Does your plan include a nap? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweetie, Karla!

    Those nut butters get me in trouble too. I can't have them in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive