Saturday, February 22, 2014

Too hard on myself



okay so here's the dealeeeoo 
I have been stress eating like a MOO Foo 
we are talking about 12 pounds worth 
life has been crazy and I have not been hanging too well with it 


so consistency is the key... right? here is my menu plan for the  next week
I am going to grocery shop this week end and cook according to this plan 
have treats if my calories allow 
do some cardio 
and work on those 12 pounds 
so I have been at the management conference the last few days and I got this 


OMG!!! 
what a dumb ass I am 


I have been soooooooo stressed about work and then I get this??!! 
what the */@#? 
okay this is a TRUE sign that I need to take a major chill pill and relax 


so THIS is me relaxing


I know it looks the same as me stressing 
but really 
I ... am... trying... to... chill... out 

I am WAY too hard on myself 


Have a great day!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Good for you on winning that award!
    stress -cortisol-overeating= weight gain for sure.
    be easy on yourself ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at planning - writing menus, shopping for those ingredients and preparing for food. I really admire you for that. Congrats on the award and with all that planning, those 12 pounds will go away. Deal with them now...take it from me, 12 pounds can become 90 a lot quicker than you would think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time reading your blog. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Karla. One reason you stress so much is probably because you really want to do an excellent job. That is why you got the award too. I would always let work get to me too so I know it's hard to chill out (as they say).

    We're here cheering you on and saying "congratulations!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work with the public and I know for you to get that award is AMAZING!! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive