My food is not the problem it is my reactions to stress ----->; eat
- my daughter moved out
- I got a new boss (man she is tough!!)
- someone I HIGHLY respect was forced to make a decision they were not ready to
- a good friends Mom passed away
- I am down one manager (soon to be two, maybe three)
- I have to cram my vacations into a few months but ... see previous bullet point...
- a tiff (now resolved) with someone I care about SOOOOO much
- an executive visit
a lot has been going on and eating about it is not going to fix it! right!!
can I get a hallelujah!??
no wacky eating crazy ass plans... just back to good clean food ... no starvation plans none of that silliness... oh and I need to get rid of those pesky 11 containers of nut butter... yah think??!!
Omar will love me (he is the one I pawn off my food to) so today I will toss the junk and go to Costco and stock back up on some of those staples I have some how stopped buying ... tilapia, chicken, eggs, oats, broccoli, green beans... oh and how about a total pamper session of mani, pedi and eyebrows to get me back on the ole horse of taking care of myself again!!! busy day off but sitting around feeling sorry for myself hasn't been working...
okay here we go ...