Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nope not tomorrow fer sure!


morning hair
do you see a resemblance...
lol


I found this cool blog. She has all kinds of WWer friendly recipe's 
this is errr.... 
maybe some kind of taco pie 
I think I found it on her site 

8 SERVINGS AT 6 POINTS PLUS EACH
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
10 ounce can Fat Free Refried Beans
1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
1/4 cup Water
1 cup Shredded, 2% Mexican Cheese (I used WW Brand)
1 cup Shredded, Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Brown ground beef and drain, add taco seasoning and let simmer. Mix Bisquick, water and refried beans in a small bowl. Place been mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle taco meat on top, then add both cheeses. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

truthfully I am not sure 
but it's good and when I put it in the recipe builder it came up to 7 points 
and I made mine with turkey 
delish 


I got this meal idea from Instagram 
onions, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, artichoke hearts and tofu skinny noodles with vegetable broth 
OMG so danged good 
the artichoke hearts added quite a few points and not a lot of flavor 
I will skip them next time 


egg white omelette with strawberries 


and the beginning of a slide..... 


but ya know 
it's okay 
I tracked EVERY SINGLE BITE 
I still have weeklies left so I didn't go (too) insane
and check out those activity points ...
boo ya 
AND I am working out tomorrow 
boom!!! 
so I was going to sneak a peek at the scale tomorrow....
not sure my heart could take the number after 50 point's today

ah I don't think I will be going near that scale in the morning!!! 

hopefully I lose this week 
I will be bummed if I don't 

we will see what we see 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive