Thursday, April 3, 2014

big day today

I have a secret 



today is kind of a big day... you know those regrets you have looking back over your life

nah... you are all 20, right!!! 

no, seriously... this is not a weigh post.
This is a "I think I may be having a life crisis, and I am going to go out a do some crazy crap today post" 


so are you curious... 
I am nervous about today, scared, but this is something I have wanted to do my WHOLE life!!!



yesterday my food was GREAT until I got home and the exhaustion set in, I should have just gone to bed, but I didn't... smooth move dopey!! 


so the scale remembers... up a pound today but whatever 

excited about today 




eeekkk!!! pictures tomorrow 

1 comment:

  1. Are you gonna sky-dive????? *THAT* would be MAJORLY cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive