Tuesday, April 8, 2014

fluctuate much!!??

so lets go back to the ice cream bar post 


so the scale was REALLY ugly yesterday....157.8


so yesterday I was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 % on my game food wise 


so this morning 
153.6

what the heck!!! 4.2 pounds in a day!!! 


ya know the thought of my beautiful tattoo is what kept me on course 
I want to be able to wear all my short sleeved and sleeveless tops this summer and if my weight is way up I will feel uncomfortable 

that and I noticed at the gym yesterday morning a notice the dunk tank is coming in May and last time my dunk was disastrous!!! 

so time to stay the course and make it back to that beautiful 140 number again!!! 

see ya tomorrow 

less of me that is 




1 comment:

  1. Yeah...a high fiber day does that to me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive