Monday, April 14, 2014

Sleep ... who needs it??!!

Monday 
4 whites and 2 eggos waffles 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Veggie burger and veggie
Quest bar 
Shake 
4 whites  


so here is the weeks food plan
I figured last night I would sit down and write the whole week out 
no thinking
just look and see what's the next thing 

 

Tuesday 
Strawberries 
Egg white omelette 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Veggie burger and veggie
Quest bar 
Shake 
4 whites  

 

Wednesday 
Cottage cheese and 2 eggos waffles 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Veggie burger and veggie
Quest bar 
Shake 
4 whites  
 
Thursday 
Cottage cheese and 2 eggos waffles 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Veggie burger and veggie
Quest bar 
Shake 
4 whites  

Friday 
4 egg whites & oats 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Quest bar 
Shake 
TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo Toast 
Chicken and veggies
 

Saturday 
4 egg whites & oats 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Quest bar 
Shake 
TJ's egg white salad on Bimbo Toast 
Chicken and veggies

Sunday 
Strawberries 
Egg white omelette 
yogurt and Fiber One 
Easter dinner 

I have A LOT going on today 
woke up at 1:45 and got up, got in the shower and THOUGHT about going into work 
instead I called and went over a plan with someone at the store 
how do I turn off my brain?? 

but you know when you just go along laa dee daa daa daa and you are like 


but truthfully I hope this doesn't happen today at work ......


well I am off tomorrow... 

sort of, kind of...
okay not really!!! 

sheesh come on San Diego vacation 


5 more day to work
... kind of 


tootles 

3 comments:

  1. I know you told me, but I forgot already. HOw do you do the GIFs? and where do you find them? I tried to do one the other day and failed miserably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know too!!! Where do you get the Quest bars AND the GIFs? The GIFs are hilarious!

    Hope you get some rest tonight. Lack of sleep tends to catch up with ya yannow....and ya gotta be sharp for vacation! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive