Friday, May 2, 2014

Here da didgets for da day

yeppers this is it 

calories in: 1515
calories burned according to Fitbit 2436
steps: 14389
miles: 6.27
26 flights of stairs 


Wowsa!! I did okay today!


my salad dressing is half and half 
half of the Newman's own
add to it half balsamic vinegar 


meal grapefruit and pumpkin seeds 


2 hard boiled eggs 


way too dang many of these but oh sooo yummo!  


the morning coffee 


my daily Kevita's 


I had this before I did Legs this morning 


this is a staple for coffee in the morning. After the gym I used cold coffee...
 added protein and had a "protein latte" 



no idea what this Gif has to do with anything but I loved it 
So there!!!

I am totally exhausted 
Good night bloggity world 



1 comment:

  1. I just received a fit bit from a blogger! I can't wait to start using it. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive