Friday, May 9, 2014

Someone got her mojo back!!


 and since I am ohhh so high tech... this will of course be in no particular order 


okay... okay here we go 
above 2 Quest bars 


up at 4 AM cooking, frozen veggies... chicken is in the oven and hard boiled eggs 


need yee ole probiotic's!! 


2 meals and a small service of apple sauce...
I took this picture cause it looked like a face 
okay in MY mind it looked like a face 
..... derp......


I know apple sauce at 4AM is weird but it had some carbs in it and I didn't want oatmeal
I went to work out this morning and I am trying to stay away from all grains right at the moment 


hey, they may not be fresh
BUT frozen is easy peasy and it keeps me on track 


I had an ounce of raw almonds 
and an ounce of raw cashews today 


yeppers hard boiled eggs 


I love the flavor of this protein but I am not sure I will buy it again
it is a blend a a little rough on the ole tum tum 
.... translated: gives me an upset stomach 
plain ole whey next time


the days food for work


I have been gluten, dairy and mostly grain free for a solid week now 
down 3.5 pounds 
no night cravings 
getting good sleep 
boo ya baby!!! 
Karla is back at it!!! 





3 comments:

  1. Karla, what do you do with all the egg yolks from boiled eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla - you are so awesome!!!! I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive