Thursday, June 5, 2014

ah the vicious cycle

The conversation inside my head:



"so how many calories to lose weight?
I wonder what this website says... humph... same as last time... maybe more? less? Okay forget it....
I am just going to eat clean... ah dang... really??? I don't want to cook... no one eat's my food and it goes bad...
ohhhh Quest bars... I will buy a box... or three... hee hee no one will know....
Man those Quest bars give me a run .... for the bathroom!!!
Karla... you are not supposed to eat freakin 5 in a day!!! duh!!

okay okay now I mean it no Quest bar's just clean eating..

Gluten free? Dairy free? Carb free? nah...

Quest bars.....

sleep



This morning:

okay okay I MEAN it this time (lying in bed this morning)

.... coffee.......

..... Quest bars......

dang


I need a 12 step group for these things!!!


1 comment:

Blog Archive