Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Vacation > weight loss :/

Ahhhh the best laid plans 


Then off to an amazing coffee shopin Astoria, Oregon and of course I had to get the better than granola bar 


Sooo yummo!!


Chicken, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, gluten-free crackers 

And we stopped at a farm in Portland and had a few candies they forgot to take a picture



The hostess ate the Gap diet so the  candies were spun honey with peppermint surrounded by Coco but had no sugar in them so I guess there werent so bad



I feel like a too much but looking at the pictures it doesn't look like I did :-}

I have to be forgetting something but I don't know what it is.... More reasons why tracking on my phone or on paper is a good idea

Later folks

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMM to the chicken, avocado lunch! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a great time!!! Anything with chicken and avocado is a big plus in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive