Sunday, July 13, 2014

I have been thinking

Of what has worked
What hasn't 
What I want 
What I feel I can realistically achieve 
And what is important to me 

In this weight journey of mine 

What has worked: old weight watchers done on my own, without meetings and accountable to this blog 

What hasn't: need I list the zillion things I have attempted 

What I want: my clothes to fit again 
All my clothes in my closet!!!

What can I realistically achieve: I can get back to goal weight, but for the last 18 months to 2 years I have been focused on the gym and working out. My focus has been on lean muscle mass.... who am I fooling? I am 54 freaking years old... what do I need tons of lean muscle mass of any who ha? I work out and I will continue doing so..... even continue the religious protein shake after a work out routine

but I want to be thinner... slimmer... weigh less...

and so the journey restarts. I would like to see 2014 end like 2010 and 2011 did.... that is my goal UNDER 140

so lets get der done!!!

today's eats:



egg white omelette, 2 slices turkey bacon, tomato and avocado  


I didn't eat all the avocado 


and an old old old favorite resurfaces 


carrots and cucumbers


Fage and strawberries 


I FOUND the new flavors!!! for tomorrow 


world cup and a Quest bar 


chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and some sour cream 

the day was 23 points 
things I noticed:
I was fuller, less hungry
more farty ...tee hee 
I didn't have binge urges, I didn't feel as deprived, due to I am sure to a larger variety of choices available

no exercise today 
I will check in tomorrow 
tootles for now  


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great food day in the bank. I believe you will reach your goal, especially with days like this. I find with many choices and variety of foods I often feel less deprived too. I haven't tried Artic Zero, but maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been blogging my weight battles for 5 years now Karla & I think we all lose our way now n then, the important thing is to dust off & get back yo basics. Good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your instagram sidebar feature

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive