Sunday, September 21, 2014

Yoga?

should I try it? 
I am scared and nervous to walk into a yoga studio 
the people will laugh histerically 


but I want to try it 
I am super uncoordinated 


but everyone starts somewhere... right?


why is it I think it will be a fiasco of epic preportions!!! 


a total fail? 


okay now I have done it!!! 
I have to find a yoga studio and try it at least once 
and report back 

oh and a 5 pound loss over this last week 

boo yah!!! 


so happy 
back at it 
off to Google local yoga studios 
thought for the day: 



tootles bloggity folks 

5 comments:

  1. I love yoga even though, after two years, I still consider myself a novice. I've been to two studios and am currently going to classes at both the gym and the recreation center. Sometimes Groupon has great deals on exercise classes where you get 30 classes for $20. That is how I started going to yoga.

    So far nobody even seems to notice that I'm in the class except for the teacher who roams around the classes correcting people's poses as needed. I was surprised by how much I liked the classes and my daughter has given me two sets of yoga DVD's which fill in when I don't want to drive to a class.

    Let us know how you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me TOO!!!!!! That's exactly what I've been thinking about trying - yoga - but I'm a bit scared - all those limber people wid da double dawg down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a movie star on Ellen this week say that the reason he's so multi-talented is that he's not afraid to try things he's bad at until he's good at them. That really stuck with me. Don't be afraid of being uncoordinated and you'll get better. You sure got skinnier! 5 pounds on vacay!?!?!?! Karla's back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the Groupon thought. I have found some great gyms/studios that way! I love the variety of people in a yoga class - from the person who can't touch their toes to the one tied up like a pretzel balancing on her pinkie while she looks perfectly calm... Reminds me where I have been and where I could(?) go...
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you had me cracking up reading your yoga post ! I have thought about giving yoga a try but haven't worked up the nerve to actually go to a class.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive