Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello Bloggity folks!!!!

checking in


I have been doing A LOT of cardo... 112 minute walk yesterday 


focused, focused , FOCUSED!!!! 
the scale is going down BUT 


Not fast enough!!! dang 
164.7 now at 154.6 


it is such a slow process 


maddening really 
but I know I will reach my goal 
made a lot of changes in reaching for it 


food has been on point for the most part 
it's "the most part" phrase that is killing me 
I have to be consistent 
that's always been the challenge 
BUT I have over 2 months to go 
I want to start 2015 in the 130's
I will do this!!! 



I haven't been blogging because it is just not exciting 
egg whites
shakes 
salads
3 ounces of chicken or turkey and a vegetable 
egg whites
shakes 
salads
3 ounces of chicken or turkey and a vegetable 
egg whites
shakes 
salads
3 ounces of chicken or turkey and a vegetable 
egg whites
shakes 
salads
3 ounces of chicken or turkey and a vegetable 

boring 

oh well 
off to the gym this morning

then 
egg whites
shakes 
salads
3 ounces of chicken or turkey and a vegetable 


tootles 

hopefully next blog entry I will be in the 140's
4 pounds to go!!! 


2 comments:

  1. You're doing great. We just have to keep trudging along in the right direction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been away for awhile..so how do you like your FitBit?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive