Thursday, December 18, 2014

huh? what? really? no... yeah ... huh?

am I alone? 
I get confused on whats healthy and wholesome and good for you? 
coconut oil refined vs unrefined? 
cold pressed... huh what? 

grapeseed oil
canola oil
avocado oil 

okay I wiki'd it and came up with 33 different kind's of oils

DANG!!! 


and don't even get me started on the whole soy milk, coconut milk cows milk, I even saw a cashew milk on Instagram the other day 

is that a word? ickies? 


so I have a problem..... 
change is coming AGAIN.... I have struggled to find a balance between my demanding hours and working out 

problem solved!!!! 


work out rating --- kick ass 
sweat factor ------ yes sir ee BOB!!! 
class availability with my schedule --- winner winner 
cost ----- totally doable 
winner winner!!!


dance card day off agenda: 
work out
breakfast with son
have to buy ONE more Christmas gift 


when all I want to do is curl up 
and watch Christmas movies 


dang sometimes being a adult sucks 
155.8 this morning 
boo 
need to get to 154 
that's the TOP 
load limit amount 
dang!! 


tootles bloggity folks 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confused; especially by the oils. I have no idea which one is healthier!

    You're so close to 154; you'll get there!

    I am envious you only have one more gift to buy! I have really procrastinated and am off to shop now.

    Hang in there; I know the store must be getting so busy right now.

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always - juggling for balance over here too - back to work on Monday after a whole week off, heaven knows what I will walk into. Must. Prep. Food. On. Sunday! Also walk after dinner even if by myself.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive