Saturday, January 17, 2015

#10 of 2016


in no particular order 
I made soup for a few days :) 
less than a point per serving 
winner winner 


stupid Costco samples 
1 cookie and 2 chocolate covered almonds 
I counted it as 4 points 


egg white omelette with veggies 
and fruit 


a bit of the hubby's hash browns 


Jicama, cucumber and carrot 


work out this morning 


protein smoothie after working out 
chia, whey, fruit, unsweetened almond 
milk and water 


the point calculator for Emily Bites bubble up pizza 
Karla style 


yummo 


I also accounted for some strawberry faux 
ice cream I will have tonight 
Arctic Zero and strawberries in the Ninja 
ah 

yummo!!! 





1 comment:

  1. I loved your last two posts. They are full of hope. And for the record, I have never viewed you as wreck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive