Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#3 of 2015

yesterday went well 
kept in the food budget 
got in 2 work outs!! 


morning smoothie with protein 


turkey wrap 


broccoli and Ranch seasoning 


I had one of these with broccoli 
I want to be mindful; of my protein 
and not focus too much on just 
reducing calories 
but I do love them :) 


this is my newest obsession 


a fro yo 


carrots and cucumber 


yogurt 
and I had a protein shake after my evening workout 
chocolate coconut water 
a few scoops of Artic zero 
a scoop of chocolate protein 
ice 
and delishouness

I need to stay off the scale...
know I am going in the right direction 
just sometimes the slowness of the scale is discouraging 
January will fly by... a family members birthday 
February will be zooming... a big work meeting 
March... another birthday 
April anniversary month 
May... 

the time passes quickly so in this individual moment the number seems too much on the scale 
but give it time... 
I will get there 

2 comments:

  1. I feel bad asking you a work related question Karla, but what aisle would I find that ranch seasoning? I would love to put that on my broccoli. Please and thank you!

    I have got to stop reading your blog when I'm hungry; everything always looks so good!

    Definitely stay off the scale and be patient. I know, it's easier said than done. Your efforts will yield results.

    I know you can handle all those celebrations and the big work meeting that are coming up. Since they are spaced about a month apart at least you can get lots of on plan eating in in-between.

    You can do this Karla; stay strong!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Ranch seasoning is by the popcorn in your local grocery store. There's the butter flavor... yummo with Bragg's aminos and a jalapeno one also... never tried the jalapeno though

      Delete

Blog Archive