Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#4 of 2015


oats, egg whites and SF syrup 


shake after gym


egg whites, spinach and chicken breast omelet 
massive protein!!


fro yo


snack


turkey meat loaf stuffed red peppers 
and acorn squash 
yummo 


boo... bad Karla 
the Ranch seasoning from yesterday can be found in your local 
grocery store by the popcorn
butter flavor is really good with Braggs amino's 
totally replaced adding butter for me 
the Jalapeno one I haven't tried yet though... 

gotta run 
Orange Theory Fitness class this morning 
5:30 AM class 
yes I am cray cray
I want to get in 7 work outs in 7 days 
I did two on Monday so I can rest Saturday with the hubby 
tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Seven workouts in seven days? That's almost one per day. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive