Friday, January 30, 2015

whole 30 day 1 recap and thoughts

at this point... yeah I can't lie weight loss would be nice 
but I have to make peace with food 
I need some peace!!
so I made a ton of cooked veggies yesterday 
acorn squash 
yams 
sweet potato 
carrots 
and pan roasted vegetable 


I also made a fritatta 
eggs, bacon, kale, onions and mushrooms 


found this little gem 


meal # 1
fritatta 
cucumber 
apple 


meal 2 
tuna, onions, avocado and organic mayo 
I looked at the ingredients in the mayo and it looked okay 
awe dang... I just double checked and it has soy 
dang 
also vegetables 


no cravings
no snacking 
boom take that sugar dragon 

oh and please keep in mind I am a grocery store manager 
so is tomorrow really day #1?
soy in the mayo 
dang 
nah day 2... remember this is about finding the peace of mind 
and balance 

tootles 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like delicious, whole, healthy foods! Yum. I always admire your ability to prep your food for the week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive