Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Just to be clear

this is not a Whole 30/Paleo food 


and yes Karla 
dolt 
if you eat it and no one see's 
it still counts


this kind of happened this morning 


so food is prepped

I think I will change my workouts for the next 2 days and go late 
on the way home 
so I won't be tempted to come home and do this 


so plan is laid out 

1. egg whites, avocado and fruit 
2. ditto 
3. chocolate chili and squash 
4. chocolate chili and green beans 
5 & 6 broccoli/cauliflower soup with 
baked squash and apple chicken sausage 

I made 6 small meals 
on the Whole 30 you eat only 3 meals with ZERO snacking 
just doesn't fit for my lifestyle

I was up this morning at 3:30


food prep, blog, get ready for work 
have an hour commute to and from work 
work a ten hour day 
so I am a busy busy busy gal 


but making it work in my world 
is all about attitude and a can do spirit 

I got stuff to do!!! 
but I am going to go forth and conquer today and kick some pattottee 


cause that's how I roll 




1 comment:

  1. There is no meal schedule on Whole 30.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive