Wednesday, February 4, 2015

W30 #5

They talk about ho fruit can give you cravings on Whole 30
ate pineapple and I had a bit of trouble 
All I could think of was 
red Velvet Oreo's 


I don't even like Oreo s 
much 
okay okay I lied 
but I didn't cave to my thoughts 

stuck with it 
I bought the book "It starts with food
from the Itunes store and I have been listening to it 
I think that's what saved me yesterday was the book covered 
something about being satisfied and how eating foods with no nutrition doesn't fill you up 
vs foods with nutritional value... something like that 


don't listen to me ... read da book 

so yesterdays eats 


sorry not all pretty pictures 
but it was all Whole 30 approved 
just the one Red Velvet Oreo cravings 
so today is another stressful meeting day 

I am packed and ready!!! 

Oh yeah!!!






2 comments:

  1. I really admire that you have the self discipline to take the time to put your food in bags and plastic containers ahead of time so that you aren't tempted too much outside of your food zone. My online FB group is really pushing everyone to do this, as well as list how many macronutrients each meal delivers, i.e. protein gms, carb gms, fat gms. I have no excuses for not doing it. Just resistant to authority figures. I don't like Red Velvet anything so those OREO cookies wouldn't even phase me. They would die of neglect in my home, until my wife saw them. Then they'd magically disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fabulous sense of humor. Those pics on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive