Thursday, February 5, 2015

W30 #6

I thought this looked kinda weird 

derp 

the juice is under the solids 
anyway I scrapped 3 vanilla beans 
and some cinnamon and threw it 
all in the Ninja 
viola cream for my morning coffee 

Orange Theory this morning 


now I don't know if it was my amazing coach Cat 
or the Whole 30

BUT I have never burned 506 calories or earned 29 splat points 
ever!!! 


boom 


breakfast 
yes there are actually eggs under there! lol 


Chipotle Whole 30 style 
lettuce, pork, salsa and Guacamole 
ahhh 
yummy!! 


today's "day off" was one of those 
days off when you need a day off 
to recover from the day off 
lol 


snack


weirdo dinner 
and just to fatter up the meal I added 
some kale 
kale is weird 
like chew chew chew chew chew chew 
dang


reading the Whole 30 foodie book 
dang freaking thing is uber scientific 

but any whoosle this feels like cheating it's so easy 
and stress free 
I even went clothes shopping today!!! 
I haven't WANTED to buy new work clothes 
in a long asp time 

don't have a clue of my weight I will know 2/1/15




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive