Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"as if"

I am remembering so many methods I used from AA 
this one worked yesterday... 

"acting as if" 

so yesterday I acted "as if" WWers old points was old hat, I had this down, no big deal, on target, dialed in 

and do you want to know what? IT FRIGGING WORKED!!!!! 


here are my steps from yesterday: 


this was just a regular work day in the life of a grocery store manager!!! no workout! 
gotta go out today and bust out some sort of exercise 
but still on yesterday's recap 

and my food : 


I downloaded this app ^^^
the only bummer is it doesn't sync with my fitness pal 
oh well 
but I stayed in budget on the old points system 
Today I am going to focus on the saying 

"Over the years, every conceivable deviation from our Twelve Steps and Traditions has been tried." 

I have tried it all these last 2 years 
has been about 21 months I have been sort of lost 
trying every conceivable deviation ^^^^ 

if it works, it works 
and it worked 
but I kept trying to bend it 
twist it 
stretch it 
angle it 
this way 
that way 
over thinking 
analyzing

sheesh so much mental anguish
over a simple concept 

another AA flash back 

"Those who do not recover are people who cannot or will not completely give themselves to this simple programusually men and women who are constitutionally incapable of being honest with themselves."

today I will be honest with myself 
Today I will keep it simple 
Today I will act "as if" 

and drag my arse back into Powerhouse 


I am sure it'll be no big deal... but I have anxiety 

I also picked out a goal celebration for 2015
more on that tomorrow 
#operationnomoresweatpants 

1 comment:

  1. And Karla's back today. One day at a time! Woo hoo...it works! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive