Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I need to be wary

I found out yesterday my new store is opening 
 earlier than anticipated

I have to take things one day at a time
Not be too obsessed about tomorrow
live in today
Or I could lose my @#$%

Pressure pushes me over the edge sometimes


so I will be seemingly a little slow
it will be on purpose
When I get in high pressure situations.... I slow down
to try and clear my mind
and take a moment to remind myself


.. grant me the serenity to accept the ...   12&12 Step Three, p.41   View STEP THREE essay
In all times of emotional disturbance or indecision, we can pauseask for quiet, and in the stillness simply say: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot changecourage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the differenceThy will, not mine, be done."

 how is this food related? 

picture me... working in a grocery store... surrounded by aisle of chips, cookies, candy and tasty bakery items 

losing my @#$% 

yeah it ain't pretty 

calm and focus on today 
I will deal with tomorrow ... tomorrow as Scarlett would say 


so today.. food packed and Grateful for another beautiful So Cal day 

have some awesomeness out there 
tootles 





1 comment:

  1. There must be so much to do with a new store opening but you can handle it Karla. It must feel overwhelming but think how nice it will be to work in a brand new place. Hopefully, new, nice, employees and customers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive