Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Morning chit chat

Weight loss last week .5

I am good with that 
why? 
Have you ever watched Seinfeld? 
I had an Elaine Benez BIG salad last night 


that baby was ginormous!!! 

yummo 

and after... 100 calorie popcorn bag and 4 Snackwell cookies

so usually before weigh in I go easy the night before...
last night not so much 
and I used 21 of my weekly points so a loss ... boo yah!!! 


because remember .5 X 52 weeks = 25 pounds lost in a year!!! 

so goals this week: 
stop being a pansy and go to gym... scardy cat, chicken 


I have been sick (see the excuses I am making) 
been busy (yeah right... no more than usual) 
dang girl just get off your keister and 
GO TO THE GYM!!!!! 

maybe tomorrow 



3 comments:

  1. Procrastination is my middle name. Sigh :( You are absolutely right to be okay with a half pound loss. I used to think if I didn't lose three or four pounds in a week, I was doing it all wrong. Yet I rarely lost that much. Consistency is key, but you knew that. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing the math that way! Gives me hope I'll get to goal eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loss is a loss Karla and it's better than going in the opposite direction!

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive