Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day


My Mom 
had a beautiful smile
a laugh that would make you smile 
she was an amazing lady 
love ya 
miss ya Mom 
I feel you around 


breakfast 


and the reason I am back to Weight Watchers 


awe dang... this isn't too bad 
is it? 
lol 


Quest bar 
no picture 
turkey, laughing cow, dill relish in a wheat tortilla 
with some squash 


dinner 
chicken, kale salad 
squash, onion-cucumber-sour cream salad 
had a second helping of kale salad with 
a little sour cream, onions and cucumber salad 
as a dressing 


I ate 2 of these 
Sugar free pudding 
half cup of unsweetened almond milk 
a quarter scoop of protein 
in a keebler cup with whipped cream 
I am calling today 46 points 
The salad had hazel nuts and cranberries 
a few handfuls of tortilla chips 

I SHOULD go for a walk 
hummmmm 
later 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you as well Karla! I'm sorry your mom is no longer here; bet she would be very proud of you.

    Food looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive