Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hump day


so I peeked at the scale
yep a gain for week #1 
but I am sticking to Weight Watchers 
just tweeking it to fit me 
calories/fat/fiber 
worked 
so lets give it as go 


I lost 70 pounds in 2010 using this 
so KARLA 
do. It. Again!!! 


yesterday's work out 
all legs and cardio 


egg whites and cantaloupe 


this is why only legs and cardio 
stupid tendentious 
that splint is NOT. GOING. TO. FLY!!! 
well it might
right out the moving car window!!! 
it is so huge and bulky 
we will see how I feel today 


I have 10 weeks until my new store 
2 pounds a week would be a 20 pound loss 
1.5 pounds a week would be a 15 pound loss
both are achievable 
you see all those fitness gals on Instagram 
"12 weeks out" 

well this is me 


10 weeks out 
lol 


have a great day 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive