Sunday, May 10, 2015

Saturday food details

good morning Happy Mothers day!!!!
yesterday:
75 minutes core and cardio class

* 1/8 c oats, 1/2 T chia with banana and unsweetened almond milk (pre workout)
* 3/4 cup puffins peanut butter cereal with cashew milk
* 6 egg white omelet with cantaloupe
* Quest bar
* 150 calorie sf carb d'light frozen yogurt
* some movie theater popcorn  .... saw the Avengers and my son tore the popcorn away from me!!! "NO MOM!!!!"
* veggies with ICBIB light and some Parmesan cheese
* 2 SF pudding cups and an apple


I logged all my points this morning

digits: used 28 earned 6 from the core and cardio class and my fitbit says 4 (I only wore my fitbit half the day so I figure the numbers are right)

scale is NOT moving....

But it has only been 3  days back on WWers... I should have lost

what?

15 pounds already......

yeah maybe a little unrealistic goals ...

dang

takes time

1 comment:

  1. It does take time...it seems more time the older we get. I used to be able drop 10 pounds so quickly but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive