Wednesday, June 17, 2015

GNC doesn't like me

I still get emails from an old WWer leader and this came yesterday 


weird huh? after yesterday's post 


so today's food is packed 
add Eggo waffles with NF cottage cheese and tomatoes 
and a frozen yogurt 


this is the frozen yogurt I always get 


GNC was NOT happy with me yesterday 
I returned almost ALL the bars I had in the house 
the "manager" kept canceling my return to 
help customers (three!!!)  that wanted to make a purchase 
I just kept waiting 
patiently 
took seriously about 15 minutes 
He was NOT happy with me... WTH??!!  I had a receipt 
I have never ever ever had attitude from GNC 
hummmm maybe he was having a bad day 
no biggie 


these are left in my house 
I didn't buy them at GNC so maybe 
I will take them to my meeting today 
and just put them on the breakfast table 
I just don't want any bars around 
right now while I need to focus 
on just eating FOOD 


now I have to figure out what to do with all the protein I have 
I am sure my Co Manager will want them 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them 
BUT 
I just want to refocus myself on 

JUST EAT FOOD KARLA!!!!! 
no bars, no shakes, no frozen boxed food 
just food 
it'll work 
patience 
I have time 
I ain't going anywhere 
tootles 
have a good day 



4 comments:

  1. I'll take that Cliff chocolate mint bar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still lurking and cheering for you, Karla. I'm currently concentrating on "real food" too. This past weekend was kind of a disaster as it was my daughter's birthday and she wanted brownies (gluten free but not sugar free) AND pistachio almond ice cream. I'm not good with ice cream being in the house. She can leave it alone for six months at a stretch, but it calls my name -- loudly. Sigh.

    So, I'm currently trying to get off five extra pounds. I know it sounds easy, but it's not. After many years of maintenance, I still find myself creeping up on the scale because I decided I could handle things I shouldn't eat anyway. Oh, and I'm very short so five pounds is a dress size for me. :(

    We can do this. We've done it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah! I finally got off bars. It was so important. Saves a lot of money and real food replaces the bar. Waving hi to Marc and Caron.

    Kudos for returning the bars. Real food for the WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why it would be a big deal for the GNC guy to do the returns. I'm sure people return stuff all the time.

    I really love Quest bars from GNC but can't buy them because even one triggers me to want more!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive