Tuesday, June 2, 2015

slowly... but forward


always going forward 


mint quest bar... OMG!!! 
tastes just like a Girl Scout mint cookie 
  

this had a kind of weird after taste...
never had this happen before 



oats, chia and flax
and egg whites 


salad with 2T dressing 
and chicken 


reminder
Just Keep Going 


the numbers 


boo yah 


I didn't track this 
strawberries 
and Fat Free cool whip 
sue me 
It is so much easier to stay the course when I don't 
expect some uber low calorie target 
I googled BMR calculator 

Your BMR: 1368 Calories/Day


Total Calories Burned a Day Depending on Activity Level:

Activity LevelDescriptionCalories Burned Per Day
LowYou get little to no exercise
1642 Calories/Day
LightYou exercise lightly (1-3 days per week)
1881 Calories/Day
ModerateYou exercise moderately (3-5 days per week)
2121 Calories/Day
HighYou exercise heavily (6-7 days per week)
2360 Calories/Day
Very HighYou exercise very heavily (i.e. 2x per day, extra heavy workouts)
2600 Calories/Day

so 1400-1500 is not race car weight loss... 



but a manageable number 

slow is fine 

tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Must find mint Quest bar!!! I haven't seen that flavor in my area yet.

    Where did you find the great bracelet? That is my mantra!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive