Friday, June 5, 2015

Thank you guys :)

well there are lotsa bloggers out there after all!!! 
I am totally stalling about getting ready for work 
no time for gifs 
dang so not wanting to go to work 

I didn't do good food wise yesterday 
crash and burn last night at the Pizza cookery
me and the roll basket had a sinful love affair 

back on it today 
no need to see the damage on the scale 
would just bum me out 
keep on going 
no looking back 
progress not perfection 
and all that jazz 

tootles 


6 comments:

  1. I'm still here - posting mainly on my facebook page though. Keep up the good work my friend! I am reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well their rolls are a hazard, just like Wood Ranch and so you won't forget anytime soon again. Keep on going is right, you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well their rolls are a hazard, just like Wood Ranch and so you won't forget anytime soon again. Could happen to any of us, especially when tired or over hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And all that jazz...you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. progress ...
    and all that jazz !

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right - you don't need to see the scale - you KNOW! I love the "and all that jazz".

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive