Tuesday, June 16, 2015

when is enough .... enough?

right freaking now!!!


the goal 138


now 170.4


how did I let myself go soooooo much???!!!


I am going to training this morning 
I feel like I have a neon sign on me 
that say's 
"used to weigh 138 now 170.4.... FATTY!!!" 
but I can't start until I start 
so off to training I go this morning 


I measured out my creamer... 
none of this 1 T for me 
I am a coffee-holic 
this is what happens when you get up at 4AM on the regular! 


today's plan 


and food all packed 
I will comment tonight with my day's journey 
and recap the awesomness of sticking to this plan!!! 
sheesh... 
one pound at a time Karla 
that's 16 pounds by your Birthday 
20 pounds by Thanksgiving 
25 pounds by Christmas 
this is my year of re-commitment !! 
sticking to the path 
enjoying the journey 
understanding the causes 
loving myself 
taking care of myself 
and conquering!! 


1 comment:

  1. One pound at a time. Keep going. I see lots of real, whole food. Raising my coffee cup to your efforts. One meal at a time, one day at a time... Onward! Karen P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive