Thursday, June 4, 2015

where have all the bloggers gone?

I am a dying breed 


bloggers are gone 
blogs are sitting there ... no activity for MONTHS!! YEARS!! so many have gone private 


bums me out 


so much social media
twitter... nope I don't tweet
Snap chat... nope
Pinterest... barely at all 
Instagram... I add a zillion people then delete them all 
Facebook... see comment on Instagram 

blogging has been my constant 
will I be the last of the Mohicans? 


makes me sad... 


I get so many spam comments 


this is just for me 
accountability for my weight 

maybe I should start blogging about 
sewing, knitting, photography
this is also where some of the weight loss bloggers went 
that I used to follow 

boo 
sad face 


I am still here though 



12 comments:

  1. I've been silently reading your blog for awhile and I still blog! Maybe not consistently, but I do! :) I'm cheering you on daily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here. But if that says anything about your audience, then that explains it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read you! Not a blogger myself but I read a lot. Keep it up! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - just read your comment on Marcs blog and I'm here !

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following your blog for a while now and really enjoy it Karla. I hope you continue blogging.

    I hope the spammers leave you alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still around, just never have time to blog anymore. I was getting too many spam comments too, so I out the blog on private until I have time again. Maybe when the kiddo goes to school? 4 more yrs! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here, Karla. Glad you are, too! I'll stand with you, my friend, any time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know folks' circumstances change and a blog can take all kinds of time, but I miss some of them too. I read all the time, but I've never had a blog. I really appreciate your sharing, it helps keep me going along in my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're still here Karla, I get inspired from reading your posts. I haven't figured out how to manage my time well enough or have enough to say to blog daily. If I can consistently blog weekly for a few, I will add a day, etc. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am here Karla. Been reading your blog silently too. Not to worry though because I'm back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here!!! I may go MIA every once in a while, but I won't disappear for long! I'm struggling too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here about once a week checking on you, girl. Thinking about jumping back in myself. Love your accountability!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive