Saturday, July 18, 2015

Secret log #2

I know it has only been 24 hours 
but already I feel better 
it's a mental thing 


this was as yummo as I remembered! 


and ditto this 


I cooked it like a thick custard 
with the raw egg whites 
made a yummy thick custardy type oatmeal 


this tuna salad is to die for!!!! 
$2.69 at the Ralphs 
but 
only $1.66 at Walmart 
I am NOT a Walmart fan 
but.....


simple vegetable soup 
I added some of the Queso cheese dip you 
would buy for chips
ahhh YEAH!!  


and a frozen yogurt 


I went to a baby shower 
dang 
half of a cupcake 
half of a cookie bar 
not too Gawd awful though 

I got my water, vitamins and cardio in yesterday 

tootles 
see ya tonight 

2 comments:

  1. Your Walmart is very expensive! I love those tuna packets and buy them often but they are only $1.00 each at my Walmart. $2.69 is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she's back! Keep fighting Karla.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive