Wednesday, July 29, 2015

what the heck? really dang

so I reach out to my trainer
"help me I am fat"
so I ask him to send me a menu, meal plan... help
and what does he do? he sends me an email with common sense in it... what the heck?? dang
cookie
dang and then this was the opening of the email:
KARLA!!!
Before you begin opening up all my attachments, looking for that MAGIC food plan, just remind yourself, you WILL NOT move forward SUCCESSFULLY without taking a look backwards at the reasons for which you have FAILED in previous attempts. PERIOD. This first article will set you up FOR SUCCESS moving forward…TRUST ME!!!
 
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Read this ENTIRE ARTICLE!! It will help get your mind right!!
 
ALL OF THESE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS WILL MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE IF YOU JUST READ THIS ARTICLE!!
 
 
 
double dang .,,, no magic pill? no magic wake up tomorrow size 6 diet...
seriously???!!!
what the heck??!!
 
schizzle
 
okay gotta do the work
eat clean, be patient and just friggin OWN this
 
attached the pages I will be following ^^^^^
I hope he doesn't sue me .... lol ....
 
as I sit here drinking my unsweetened almond milk and protein coffee
 
JUST DO THE WORK
 
no magic pill... really!!??
 
Karla out
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Blog Archive