Sunday, August 23, 2015

wait... what??!!

I blog... blogged ... I used to blog all the time because it was a tool
accountability for my food 


and I blogged less and less 
and now this is me... 
standing in front of a closet full of clothes that don't fit 
feeling 
like crap 


I have gained so much back 
almost 40 pounds 
yep that's me 
I am a re-gainer 


but I blogged less still 
the whole acting as if 
well no more 


I am back 


If I bite it I take a picture of it 
no one can do this but me 
no one can help me but me 


there is no magic cure
no magic trainer 
no magic food plan 
just f%$*ing do it!!! 
so here come the boring asp blog posts 


but sorry folks 
this blog is about me
for me 
an accountability tool 

starting weigh in in the AM 


tootles 




4 comments:

  1. We've all got to do what works for us. To motivate me, I had my wife take my picture in my birthday suit and post it on fb and tag all our friends, if I didn't make goal for the week. That's how we found out fb has a no nudity policy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, keep posting so we can encourage you! Everyone understands how difficult it is to both lose weight and maintain it. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintenance is hard. You can see this as a positive (I know you're frowning) because from here, you'll once again get those high fives and at a boy's as you lose. I like the idea of taking pictures of what I eat. It will cause me to slow down and not start gobbling before I've even finished plating. I no longer blog but I still need to see other people in their journey and I love encouraging. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post too. I think you are my blogging twin. We are on the same blog trajectory

    BOOYAH!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive