Sunday, October 4, 2015

and here we go!

good morning lovelies 


I am up early this morning 
no shocker really 


3 whites and 1/4 cup oats 
then an hour of core and cardio 

and a shake 
oops forgot to take a picture 
it was just protein and coffee 


Trader Joe's egg white salad
with 2 pieces of Killer Dave's bread 


went to lunch 
this was mine actually I made 2 meals of it 
brought half home added 
1/4 cup rice and 2T dressing 


and snap  another meal 


this was my hubsters meal 


believe me I am not hating... 
I would have been right there a week ago 


another meal 
just a bag of shredded cabbage 
microwaved 
add mustard 
Franks hot sauce 
and some chicken 


final meal of the day 
berries and Greek yogurt 

got my water in 
and I slept a sound 8 hours last night 

day 2 in da books!!! 


tootles 
175



2 comments:

Blog Archive