Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Good Morning CALIFORNIA!!!!

Goooooooooooooooood Morning CALIFOOOOOOORNIA!!!!!!!! 


yesterday... another good day in da books 


down a bit this morning 
high last week was 180-181
this morning 177.2

so going in the right direction 
Monday, October 19, 2015 
If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 164 lbs in 5 weeks 


I know it seems like a lot of calories... but I put in the steps/walking 

the store I work at is ginormous!! 
and yesterday was just a regular work day 


and I put in 13590 steps 

I am up early .... so I SHOULD go to the gym 

should 
should 
should 

but I feel uncomfortable right now going to the gym 

makes no sense I know 


I am a little coo coo right now 
feeling not ON point 
but working to get there 

one day at a time 

gots ta go make my food for today 
and jump on my treadmill 


yep I will get there 
it's not a race 
tootles 
see ya tomorrow 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive