Sunday, October 18, 2015

I am lost

I can't seem to find my way, I am falling ... out of control 


I  used to sit here and judge people, now I am the one being judged (at least by me) 



I used to think.... "wow she gained her/his weight back" 
I used to think .... "woo why can't she/he get it together" 
and ..... "dang, that will never be me" 



but here I am .... lost 

I know it takes consistency
but I can't seem to get going


dang 

this sucks  

there is no magic wand, no magic potion, 
no magic diet, no magic pixie dust 


dang 

gotta get my act together 

180.2


3 comments:

  1. You can do it. Getting our act together is a daily struggle. I've worked on my weight loss all year and only have a couple of pounds of weight loss to show for it. Weight loss is hard, maintenance is harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a boyfriend worked for my ex LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know people who've been totally able to stay at their goal weight for 25 years or more. I haven't been so lucky. After maintaining really well for six years, I let the stress of a job (emotional eating) get me and I gained 15 pounds and carried them around for the next two years. It wasn't that I didn't like the job because I did. It was stressful though.

    I was secretly happy that I didn't gain back everything I had lost, and within a few weeks of leaving that job, I was back at goal. I hope you find the plan that you can live with and get back to your goal and maintenance. Wishing you all good things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive