Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday's musings

I should be getting in the shower... blah 
Mondays blah... 

I have been VERY absent in the work out department 



today was no exception 

usually I have gotten more active as I feel better about myself 
translation: after I have already dropped some weight 
(so silly I need to feel good to feel better!!!) 


I am sure this will be no exception 

all food is packed and within my digits 



not perfection.... progress 

I think it is time for me to admit....... 

I am not a pumpkin spice fan 


pumpkin protein pudding... meh 
it is one of those things (like salmon) 

that every dieter/health conscious person likes/loves 

right? 

not me 

beautifully unique 


that's me 

Have an awesome Monday folks 

see ya tonight 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive