Sunday, November 15, 2015

back to the future

I have been spending a LOT of time looking back at my 2010 posts 


reminding myself of what worked and what didn't 


coming to the realization that I WAS celebrating 
and happy about a week where I lost HALF a pound 
  

I remember thinking to myself on those weeks 
that's okay 
1/2 pound a week = 26 pounds a year 


when did I lose this mind set 
I am working to get it back 


understanding this takes time 
I know EXACTLY when I fell off the wagon 
when things went astray 
January of 2014
the ole empty nest syndrome 


but it is time to revisit the past 
for a better future 
so things can be better 
and I am carrying less tonnage 
Yeah.... not so heavy in the future 


little bits every day 
just 20 minutes on the treadmill is what I used to do 
but I did it EVERY DAY!!! 
without fail 
and it worked 


it is up to me! 
I have to do what works for me 
so back to the future!!! 


here's to the ride 








1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Consistency beats intensity. Fantastic, Karla!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive