Thursday, November 5, 2015

Healing slowly

I can kinda/sorta walk 
but still super sore


and I train this morning 

yep I am crazy 



and it's weird how my crazy brain works
no wonder it has taken so long to find my way back 

This morning inside my brain.... 

oh yeah I have lost a few pounds... but those pounds don't really count until I hit 172 because 172 is my starting point (ahhhh reality girl you were at 182 LAST SATURDAY) actually 172 isn't my starting cause I was at 162 when the whole "opening the new store" life chaos started so maybe the start weight is ACTUALLY 162

plus the fitness pal said if I keep going I would be 158 in 5 weeks so maybe I can be 158 now 

OMG am I living on another planet!!!??? 


yes Karla those pounds count 
yes Karla starting weight was 182
No Karla you don't weigh 158

Success story from yesterday: 
100% on track with food... not water though... I needed to sleep and not be up going to the bathroom every 2 hours so I stopped drinking water at 5:30

busy day off today 

gym
eyebrows
cleaners
market
food prep 
make a nice dinner for the hubster 

life is good 








1 comment:

  1. I think my starting weight was 6 lbs 7 ounces.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive