Saturday, November 7, 2015

proven wrong

I am a skeptic 
I am a doubter 

The ever "show me" kind of person 
show me it doesn't work 

kind of annoying... I learn from experience, and am not prone to take advise 

but there is one thing I have to concede to 
you can't fight the passage of time 
as I am getting older the weight loves to stick to me 
slower coming off 

but 10 years ago when someone told me that 
I didn't believe them 
....
they weren't really trying 
they were probably eating ice cream and lying to themselves 

news flash 


it is true 
sucks 

but I am not giving up 
4.4 lost this week 

onward we go 
tootles bloggity crew



1 comment:

  1. I have experienced exactly the same thing, including doubting those older than me who swore they were on track but not overeating. Congrats on 4.4 in one week...that's rock star results!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive