Saturday, January 30, 2016

a day in the life

this takes time 
I am not throwing in the towel ... nope 


Last night... Thursday night for Friday actually was inventory 

2AM oats, egg and a white 

(No sleep so it was 8 hours since last meal) 
4AM - 2 handfuls smokehouse salted almonds... 
then Doritos .... full blow binge mode... 4 stale M&M cookies


I texted my trainer... feeling like a four year old confessing 



end of my work day at 8:30AM 
which was 10.5 hours on no sleep 
so I ate a meal because I had an hour commute home ... 
figured it would help me to stay awake 



8:45 AM green beans, 4 oz brown rice, 4.5 oz chicken 
home and konked out 


2:00pm shake 
I walked 4 miles in the neighborhood (an hour walk) 


6:00 Black Angus for dinner: chicken, green beans and broccoli 
... I ordered the vegetables.. 
No sauce no butter and got an entire breast so I brought chicken home 
I didn't have the courage to enter this into My Fitness pal 
Cardio and stretching class tomorrow 



Better day today 

tootles 

2 comments:

  1. There will be days like that! Hugs to you, my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you did okay. It is a slow process. And the mind games can be a bear.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive